Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 January 2013

splodge away challenge 4 - New beginnings

i created this using the splodge away masks 
and some Tim Holtz stamps and inks for challenge number 4 New beginnings
and Pink Gem design New beginnings 62 



  1. First i ran the mask through my grand calibur with the embossing plates and rubber shim
  2. I then inked the embossed design with walnut stain (Tim Holtz distress ink)
  3. I cut the middle square out and raised the embossed design onto a gold card
  4. I die cut some cogs from my Tim Holtz Die and inked them with Walnut stain
  5. I stamped new job onto 1cm scalloped squares and backed onto larger squares
  6. i heat embossed the car onto the backing card 
  7. Heat embossed the sentiment onto a rectangle to fit on the embossed sentiment space
  8. I then sprayed the card with cosmic shimmer mist 
  9. I then attached the finished design to an 8x8 blank card




6 comments:

  1. Nice one Nicola. that mask is great . Thank you for joining in th eSplodge Away challenge and good luck.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CraftyKay, I love these masks and have thoroughly enjoyed using them x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card and such a fab design. Thank you for joining in at AGOAC :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in with the SplodgeAway challenge this month, I enjoy your Splodge Creations Niki, super talented :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks splodgeaway, i really enjoy using your products x

      Delete